The Prism mission
- Delivering conceptual and action-oriented marketing training and development
- Developing training tools to complement conceptual Marketing training and development in an active way
- Consulting on marketing strategy and brand plan development
- Prism focuses on B to B to C markets such as Health Care, Mobility and any market where services can differentiate its offer
The Prism history
- Prism was created by 3 Professors of the INSEAD Business school in 1987, most of whom have since then retired.
- The company is based in Fontainebleau, France, but operates worldwide.
- The company is now managed by Edouard Demeire and has evolved to a Société Anonyme structure.
- PRISM's Edouard Demeire delivers open enrolment training for Pharma at C.E.L. for pharma
- The SERVISIM business simulation is used as an integrative simulation on CEDEP management programs such as MBE (Managing Business Excellence)